Nonprofit Board Bootcamp - June 14 in Hallowell
Do any of the following questions apply to you?
- -Do you ever worry about whether the board you’re on is covering all of its bases – or whether there’s some outstanding risk or liability that you’ve overlooked?
- -Do you ever wonder how your board can get beyond the perennial question, “does anyone know anyone who would be willing to serve on our board?”
- -Do you ever wonder why you’re counting the days until your board tenure is over?
- -Have you ever looked over your board member roster and realized that no one is ready or willing to become the next chair?
If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, consider attending MANP’s Inaugural Board Boot Camp!
Nonprofit boards need to strengthen their skills and enhance board engagement and leadership to adapt to increasing demands in this rapidly evolving environment. This event has been designed to provide nonprofit board members with practical information, resources, tools and practices that can help the nonprofits they serve accomplish their mission related goals more effectively.
The event will include:
- Beginner and advanced training session tracks
- Networking and peer-learning opportunities
Please join us on June 14th at Maple Hill Farm in Hallowell to learn new skills, gather practical ideas, and make new connections to help enhance your board’s effectiveness. We look forward to seeing you there.
Cost: $90-MANP Members, $165-Non-members